Moments Like These...

There are some moments that need no words. This is true when it comes to wearing a New Release: -AZUL- Linette, The moments that you remember always are the moments that words don't capture. Perhaps a photo might. 
Gown: -AZUL- Linette by Mami Jewell
There are many favorite gowns by -AZUL-, This is my favorite all time favorite. Hands down the best made lace I've ever seen in all my years in second life. Delicate, Elegant, there are no words. This is one of those moments, when you're just... in awe. This is the gown for me, that creates.. THAT MOMENT.
The one that makes your mouth drop, that makes you feel your most stunning, the one you wear for a week and refuse to take it off. This... is my moment!

 Gown: -AZUL- Linette in Sakura
Model: Shannon Bramlington
Jewelry: Majesty in Pink by Chop Zuey
Photographer: Shannon Bramlington